FT writer Rachman outlined plan for global UN dictatorship
Paul Joseph Watson
Monday, June 4, 2012
Financial Times writer Gideon Rachman was in attendance at this year’s 2012 Bilderberg Group conference, no doubt to further the agenda he advanced in a December 2008 FT article in which he argued that “everything is in place” for a dictatorial world government to be imposed by a technocratic elite.
Rachman was spotted entering the conference in Chantilly Virginia by London Guardian journalist Charlie Skelton.
In his 2008 article And now for a world government, Rachman admitted that the elite’s plan for a global government was inherently undemocratic in nature.
“International governance tends to be effective, only when it is anti-democratic,” he wrote, citing the continual rejection of EU expansion when the question is put to a vote. “In general, the Union has progressed fastest when far-reaching deals have been agreed by technocrats and politicians – and then pushed through without direct reference to the voters,” added Rachman.
Rachman’s world government would function like the European Union. “It would be an entity with state-like characteristics, backed by a body of laws. The European Union has already set up a continental government for 27 countries, which could be a model. The EU has a supreme court, a currency, thousands of pages of law, a large civil service and the ability to deploy military force,” he wrote.
In addition, the authoritarian global government would impose “A legally binding climate-change agreement negotiated under the auspices of the UN and the creation of a 50,000-strong UN peacekeeping force,” according to Rachman.
Rachman also notes that such an agenda would have to be established through euphemistic language to avoid “people reaching for their rifles in America’s talk-radio heartland”.
The FT writer explained how the imposition of world government was now “plausible” because it could be more easily justified by the financial crisis, “global warming” and the “global war on terror.”
- A D V E R T I S E M E N T
Rachman’s 2008 call for authoritarian technocrats to be put in charge of the global economy in preparation for the official birth of global government is now well on its way to completion, with the economies of France, Ireland, Germany, Belgium, Italy, Greece, along with the IMF and the European Central Bank, all under Goldman Sachs banker occupation.
I have challenged Rachman to a debate on his view that “everything is in place” for an authoritarian world government to be imposed by his Bilderberg chums. Read the email below.
I’m guessing your war criminal friend Henry Kissinger was receptive to the ideas outlined in your “and now for a world government” piece?
Oh I’m sorry, I forgot that over 100 of the world’s power brokers jet half way across the world for three days just for a nice dinner and a game of golf.
So when’s your report on Bilderberg 2012 going to appear in the FT?
I know I know, Wolfie (Martin Wolf – FT editor and Bilderberg member) would never allow such heresy.
Were you one of the snobs labeling us all cockroaches?
Come on, Gideon, there’s still time for you to turn away from the dark side.
I challenge you to a debate on the Alex Jones Show – do you have the balls?
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
- Financial Times Editorial Admits Agenda For Dictatorial World Government
- Corporate Newspaper Columnist Backpedals on World Government Story
- Is Bilderberg a conference on world affairs or a powerful global cabal? Depends on who you ask
- NWO: ‘Bilderberg controls the world’ — Alex Jones
- World Gripped By Anti-Government Riots; America Next?
- World Government Non-Elect: Engdahl on Bilderberg
- Bilderberg Mourns: Nationalism Gaining
- Occupy Bilderberg 2012: Special Announcement from Alex Jones
- More Bilderberg Photos
- Arrests Made At Bilderberg Confab
- Meet the New Boss: French President is Another Bilderberg Stooge
- Bilderberg Fears Losing Control In Chaos-Plagued World
Share this article:
Sponsored Link: How much do you REALLY need to retire? A former eye surgeon says you can actually retire on just $10,000. See his radical plan in full detail, here.
You must be logged in to post a comment.
- Bilderberg: Breaking News (373 comments)
- Infowars Exclusive: David Icke on how Bilderberg elites control society (271 comments)
- Live Video from Bilderberg 2012 (201 comments)
- Rubio: “We Need To Prepare People” For War With Iran (191 comments)
- “Ends Justify the Means” As Cops Illegally Handcuff 40 Innocent Bystanders (169 comments)